An overview of AT&T deals for Galaxy Note 8
If you look at the top AT&T deals in this year or the past few months alone, you’ll find that there is a lot of talk about the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. This isn’t for no reason, the phone has taken the world by storm.
AT&T is one of the leading service providers in the country and it is the only GSM carrier. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is an excellent phone that offers a world of features. AT&T offers Samsung Galaxy Note 8 at reasonable rates and some of the most excellent plans in the country.
If you’re looking at good AT&T Galaxy Note 8 deals, then you need to look no further than their two kinds of deals, with various options under each. Before you go on and pick a color and a plan for yourself, there are a few questions you should find answers to first.
Which are AT&T deals for Galaxy Note 8?
- The deals offered by AT&T can be divided into two categories, namely, Mobile Share Flex and Unlimited & More.
- Mobile Share Flex is AT&T’s most popular plan with 12 different options to choose from.
- The plans start at 1GB and go up to 20GB with options of opting for a buy one get one (BOGO) deal under each plan.
What should you know about the Mobile Share Flex 1GB plan?
- The Mobile Share Flex 1GB plan retails at approximately $45 per month and offers unlimited talk time and texting, followed by 1GB of full speed rollover data.
- Once the limit is over, the speed is slowed to 2G.
- There is a further $10 discount offered if the payment is made through AutoPay.
- The down payment of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with this plan is $979.99.
- You have another option under the 1GB Plan, you can opt for a BOGO plan. The deal will also get you a free Samsung memory card.
- This plan is also at about $45 per month, plus an additional $31.67 for 30 months, this means a total $76.67 per month.
- You have to pay $30 as down payment.
- After 24 months, you can upgrade to AT&T Next and get your other device.
What does the Mobile Share Flex 5GB plan entail?
- There are 3 types of the 5GB plans offered by AT&T on Galaxy Note 8, and the prices start from $70, $101.67, and $109.59.
- The first plan includes unlimited calling and texting with 5GB of rollover full speed data.
- The second plan costs about $70 plus $31.67 for the phone, and the second plan is $70 plus $39.59 for the phone.
- The difference between the two is that in the first plan you can upgrade after 24 months, and on the second plan, you can upgrade to your second phone in 12 months.
What are the details about the Mobile Share Flex 20GB plan?
- The Mobile Share Flex 20GB plan is the most inclusive plans.
- You get unlimited national texting and calling, as well as international calling, along with the 20GB of rollover data at 4G speeds.
- The plan is broken down into 2 parts, $151.67 and $159.59, both with $30 upfront payment.
- The cost of the plan for both parts is $120 per month.
- The difference being, in the first plan you pay $31.67 USD per month for 30 months and upgrade in 24 months.
- In the second plan, you pay $39.59 per month for 24 months and upgrade in 12 months.