Choosing the best cell phone deal
Over the last twenty years, usage of the mobile phone has increased aggressively. At present, mobile phones or cell phones are the most popular, handy, powerful, and useful electronic devices across the world. Mobile technology is helping us adopt a better and smoother life than before. Modern cell phones or smartphones are manufactured with many features, although the main purpose of a cell phone is communication. The deals on cell phones mean getting your favorite phone at a comparatively lesser price than the MRP. In fact, everybody today expects these deals, as they are becoming common by the minute.
Why do people browse for cell phone deals?
- The best deals on cell phones are beneficial for both buyers and sellers. The buyers get cell phones and plans at lower prices, and sellers can sell more products and services.
- Nowadays, cell phones have become an essential part of our everyday life, and hardly will you find people without a mobile phone. Hence, cell phone deals are the best option to buy a cell phone, especially since people might be looking to change phones and deals quickly.
What are the top 10 bestselling cell phones in the country that everyone looks for?
There are a large number of cell phones from different brands; among them, the following are widely popular currently:
- iPhone X is the topmost choice and one of the bestselling and desirable smartphones in the country. Although it is one of the most expensive smartphones because of its excellent features and quality, people never hesitate to invest in it and look for the best deal on cell phones to buy it.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus are close on the heels of the iPhone X. The new feature added to these phones is called the intelligent scan and is a very attractive feature currently, which is making both the phones increasingly popular.
- The Huawei P20 Pro is a splendid android phone. The Huawei P series has always been popular for photography. The Huawei P20 Pro is specifically designed with a tri-lens 40 MP rear camera and 24 MP front camera.
- iPhone 8 and 8 Plus are less expensive as compared to the iPhone X and are have been popular for almost two years repeatedly.
- iPhone 6S is very handy, comes with excellent features, and the price of the phone is reasonable too as compared to the higher versions of iPhones.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is one of the top-selling Android phones of all time, with the latest infinity display and many more features.
- The LG G7 ThinQ was launched in May 2018. The phone features stunning display quality, with boombox speakers.
- The Google Pixel 2 XL is widely popular among the people of the country for its many attractive features.
Who offers the best cell phone deals in the country?
- The popular cell phone carriers are AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, and US Mobile.
- These are very good options to buy cell phones, as they feature the best cell phone deals on the bestselling cell phones across various brands.
- BestBuy, Amazon, eBay, BrandsMart, Target, Newegg, Fry’s Electronics, etc. are the best options to grab the best deals on cell phones in the country.
What are the best cell phone deals from T-Mobile?
T-Mobile is offering very good deals on popular cell phones. Since deals on cell phones are not constant and keep changing to suit customers’ needs, here are some of the current best cell phone deals:
- You can get an iPhone 6S for $99 and Samsung Galaxy Note 8 just for $399.
- Another offer by T- Mobile is that if you buy an LG G7 ThinQ, you get $750 off on the second one.
- If you are buying Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, or S8 Active, you will get $720 off on the second phone of equal or lesser value.
What are the best deals for cell phones by AT&T?
AT&T is offering a very good deal on iPhone 8 (64 GB):
- The deal is if you buy this phone, you will get the second one free. This deal can be acquired when you buy it on AT&T Next (30 months at $23.34/month) or AT&T Next Every Year (24 months at $29.17/month); then, you will get a free iPhone 8 (64 GB) after all credits on 0% APR.
- The credits are applicable on iPhone 8 (256 GB), iPhone 8 Plus, and on iPhone X also (up to $1149.99); however, it is not free, only the price will be discounted.
- AT&T is offering the same “buy one, get one free” deal on Samsung Galaxy S9 ($789.99) and on LG V35 ThinQ ($899.99) also. To get the deal, you have to buy them on AT&T Next or AT&T Next Every Year. After all the credits, you will get the free phone on 0% APR. The credits are applicable on Galaxy S9 Plus and on Note 8, as a discount but not as free.
What are the best deals on cell phones by some other providers?
- Verizon deals: Verizon Wireless is offering $300 off on iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S9, and Galaxy S9 Plus if you take their new connection, and $100 off if you upgrade their connection.
- Sprint deals: Sprint is offering an excellent deal on iPhone X and Samsung Galaxy Note 8—50% off just for $20 monthly credits with Sprint flex lease on a new line.
When will the best deals on cell phones take place and how to choose them?
- Although the country’s biggest sale days such as Black Friday, Thanksgiving, etc. are the best times to get the best deals on cell phones, the popular retailers like Amazon, BestBuy, and Target have some attractive deals on cell phones every day.
- By comparing all the conditions and deals offered by different carriers, you can choose the best deal.