Nextiva – The one-stop VoIP solution
In simplified terms, VoIP, or voice over internet protocol, is a phone service that is carried out over the internet and hence the name. This service is best for those who have a decent internet speed and connectivity and hence can opt for this instead of making local phone calls. Some users, such as small businesses, use this service along with the conventional phone, especially since the VoIP service providers offer solutions at a much lower cost than the conventional telephone service providers. However, one of the major drawbacks of the many voice over internet protocol service providers is that they do not offer 911, 411, and other emergency number services.
What are the various ways of calling using the voice over internet protocol?
- A call through the voice over internet protocol can be made using a computer system or a special device of voice over internet protocol, such as a phone.
- A normal voice over internet protocol call can also be made via a traditional telephone, by connecting the line of the device to the VoIP adaptor or a convertor. These devices tap the signals while making a call using a traditional telephone and convert it into digital signals, sending them to the desired destination through the internet.
- In public places like airports, cafes, and public parks, wireless hotspots enable people to connect to the internet and use voice over internet protocol services to make calls.
What are the requirements needed to be met by a small business in order to set up a voice over internet protocol solution system?
- If the volume of the calls of a business is large, an internet broadband connection with a higher bandwidth will be needed.
- The best choice of ethernet wired router considering its price factor would be a VPN router that comes with a quality of service and a lot of volume for concurrent connections. A VPN router is very useful in case the user wants to take up the voice over internet protocol services from home or other far away locations.
- PBX server can also be a computer system if the number of phone users is less than the requirements for this PBX server system.
- The market is flooded with various IP phones available in a wide range of full-color, touch screen as well as Wi-Fi wireless phones. The only aspect that the small business must consider while buying the IP phone is that the IP phone selected should be compatible with the PBX server that is being installed in the business.
- The selection of the ideal voice over internet protocol provider has to be made from among the service providers that are competing in the market. These service providers are just like the traditional phone service providers. All that a small business needs to do is take up their services and make and receive calls whenever and wherever the user may be. Without the services of the voice over internet protocol provider, the user can only dial the extension within the company.
Which is the best VoIP solution provider for small businesses?
- By several sources, Nextiva is selected to be the best VoIP solution provider for small businesses.
- The reason for this is that Nextiva provides its customers with the combination of best features, excellent customer support service, and pocket-friendly prices.
- The VoIP solution provided by Nextiva for small businesses has call routing facility, free unlimited local calls, voicemail to email, voicemail to text, fax online, etc.
What are the features of Nextiva?
- Nextiva offers basic, standardized, and advanced features with its VoIP service to small businesses meeting all their expectations of a VoIP solution.
- In its VoIP service, it offers options for hold music, auto attending, system administration that is web-based conference bridging, caller ID, forwarding calls, call waiting, blocking calls, transferring calls, sharing of a single line on various devices or phones, voicemail transcription, etc.
What are Nextiva’s pricing policies?
The pricing of the Nextiva VoIP small business solution is based on a monthly basis and is largely determined by the number of users. As the number of users rises, the price per user drops.
- For 1 to 4 users, the price is $34.95 per person to be paid each month.
- If there are 5 to 19 users, the price is $29.95 per head that has to be paid on a monthly basis.
- For 20 to 99 users, the price is $24.95 per person, to be paid monthly.
- If there are over 100 users, the price to be paid on a monthly basis will be $21.95 for each individual.