Quick and easy breakfast for every dietary option
Breakfast, the most important meal of the day is usually skipped by many people all around the world. While neglecting breakfast makes you sluggish, lazy, and irritable, many studies show that skipping the first meal of the day may lead to serious health implications. While busy mornings are usually deemed as the main culprit behind such neglect, with some simple and healthy breakfast ideas, making breakfast can be rather quick and very easy. Surprisingly, it takes very little time and effort to prepare healthy and wholesome breakfast with some quick and easy breakfast ideas.
Here’s what you need to know about quick and easy breakfast ideas.
Which are the quick and easy breakfast options ideal for weight loss?
If you are someone willing to lose weight, you can work up many protein rich items within seconds. Here are some quick and easy breakfast ideas that you must try.
- Have a cup of raspberries with some muesli to load your body with all the fiber you need to lose weight. The meal is not only super healthy but also totally hassle-free.
- Switch to some breakfast barley with banana and sunflower seeds and see how you feel full on a bowl full of metabolism boosting fiber.
- Greek yogurt parfait is one of the best quick and easy breakfast ideas that will help you shed a few pounds quite easily. You can make each layer with plums, nuts, yogurt, nectarines, puffed rice, and more.
- Almond banana smoothie is another great post workout snack that you can have to feel full.
- Boiled egg whites are the most popular quick and easy breakfast option that can fill you up with all the necessary proteins.
Which are some of the popular quick and easy breakfast ideas for vegans?
- Vegan French toast can be fixed in about 15 minutes. You can use almond milk to substitute dairy and mix it with some flour.
- Brown rice porridge is a great quick and easy breakfast if you have some leftover brown rice from the previous night. Add some almond milk to thicken the porridge and top it up with some fresh fruits and nuts.
- Quinoa cereal with strawberry is a great breakfast idea.
- Banana chia toast makes for an excellent on the go meal.
- Cucumber avocado toast is another simple breakfast idea that you can make in 15 minutes or less.
- Give savory oats a try!
Which are some of the best quick and easy breakfast for vegetarians?
- Spare about 15 minutes and make seasoned tofu with the veggies. This recipe can be a brilliant imitation of some scrambled eggs for vegetarians.
- Breakfast burritos can be made with some tofu, beans, and the veggies of your choice. This is a great breakfast option for health enthusiasts who wish to have a nutrient-rich meal.
- Chickpea omelet is another healthy and easy to make breakfast recipe that all vegetarians must try.
- Tomato toast with ricotta is a tasty and wholesome vegetarian breakfast that can be rounded out within minutes
- Quinoa fruit salad is another excellent quick and easy breakfast recipe for those busy weekday mornings.
Which are some of the most loved kids-friendly breakfast ideas?
- Prepare French toast and top them up with some tasty blueberries. The best thing about French toast is that kids love it and they get prepared quickly.
- Bacon, spinach, and eggs make for a nutritious breakfast, and you can quickly make them even on hectic mornings.
- Scrambled eggs are laden with nutrition and are the easiest and quickest of recipes.
- Work up a pancake batter with peanut butter and jelly and make small pancakes. Add bananas to the freshly made pancake and see how your kids relish them!